Our massive assortment of gaging options are sure to meet your inspection checks day-in and day-out, no matter the function. The gaging partners we are aligned with include the industries best in quality and reliability. From Gage Pins, Thread Plugs/Rings and Ball Gages to Surveillance Products and Custom Gages, we want your gaging investment to confidently certify every engineering tolerance without hesitation.
We exclusively supply Deltronic Class X tolerance Plug Gages, Pin Gages, Thread Wire Gages, Micro Ball Sets, and Gear Wire Gages. In conjunction with Almeda, their Thread and Ring Gage division, the Deltronic name has been synonymous with accurate measure. Same day shipment is available on stock gages from our facility in Brookpark, OH.
As a global leader and innovator of high-accuracy measurement products, the Deltronic brand has become renowned for producing products that deliver precision and consistency since 1955. The Deltronic roster features Class "X" plug and pin gages in both inch and metric as well as thread wires, gear wires and micro ball sets. Class "X" plugs and pins are sold individually, in sets or in libraries. Every gage encompasses exclusive patented features and includes a Certification of Accuracy and traceability to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). See the attached gage guide for additional information on Deltronic products.
- Single Tolerance: Every inch pin is made to a single tolerance of plus 0.000,040", minus nothing (plus 0.001mm, minus nothing in metric).
- Size on Gage: In order to help eliminate errors, each gage has its size printed on it.
- Relief Handle: Allows use without handles if desired.
- Extra Length: The usable gage surface is extended and will vary based on the diameter size.
- Absolute Concentricity: Concentricity of ends coupled with the extra length can be extremely useful for layout, hole spacing measurement.
- Precision Lapped: Every gage is lapped to one micro-inch finish which produces a mirror-like-surface that promotes additional resistance to wear.
- Hardened and cold Stabilized: Gages are heat treated and cold stabilized to minimum size and form variations which promotes gages that simply last longer.
- Tiny X Gages with Insul Grip: The insulator grip comes equipped on all gage sizes that range from 0070" thru .0589". The grip improves handling of small diameter gages and prevents the transfer of heat to the gage from outside influences such as hand heat, acids and/or moisture.
As a division of Deltronic, Almeda Thread Gage carries over 4,000 inch and metric sizes of screw thread gages, thread plug gages and ring gages in inventory. Their line includes standard and special sizes from micro-miniatures to 3" diameter, Go and No Go plugs. Certification of Class "X" accuracy and traceability to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) accompany every thread plug gage at no additional cost. Additionally, all tolerances correspond to the H-28 Federal Screw Thread Standards for Class "X" gages. Class "W" tolerances are available upon request. Please give us a shout with any questions you may have regarding Almeda gages.
Glastonbury Southern Gage (GSG) has a precision gage for just about every application. From thread rings and thread plugs to taper and chamfer gages. We certain that through GSG, we can help provide a quality solution for your requirement. GSG products include Chamfer Gages, Medical Gages, Artifacts, Part Masters, True Round Rings, Thread Plugs, Thread Rings, API Gages, Tri-Roll Gages, Zero Spindles, Setting Discs, Snap Gages, Plug Gages, Taper Gages, Segment Gages, CMM Artifacts, Locations Plugs and Indicators.
Vermont Gage is without question one of the most trusted brands in gaging. Their strong customer focus and commitment to continuous improvement deliver products that exceed expectations. Their lineup of products includes Plain Plug Gages, Plain Ring Gages, Setting Discs, Hole Location Gages, Thread Gages, and Standard Jobber Drill and Reamer Blanks. Most gages are available in Class XX, X, Y, Z or ZZ and vary in material types of Steel, Chrome or Carbide. All gages are NIST traceable and include a Certificate of Accuracy.